Sunday 21 December 2014

Day minus 17 and counting down

The next adventure in my life will soon begin. We’ve taken everything we own and put it in a storage unit/boiler room somewhere in an apartment building in my home town. In 17 days me and my Robert, bringing some clothes and books, will go to Jordan and Amman. With an unknown return date.

It is crazy much that circles around in my head and I've got mixed feelings about everything right now. Everything with moving from Norway, a relatively new position at work and focus on celebrating christmas with the family has put Jordan too far down on my priority list. Hence, not much is set for the trip. We have tickets for the 7th of January and almost all vaccines. But no place to live, no jobs. 



An adventure it will be indeed. I know one thing though: it’ll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment