Saturday 3 January 2015

Family fun and leaving soon

Had a wonderful day with the family today. Shopping, food, laughs. I’m lucky to have such a supportive family. But I’m feeling more and more ready to go, find my own adventure. And also my skin is starting to protest against the cold, dry air. I’ve learned that now, when the skin on my face starts to react, it is time to go! 

We’ve booked a hotel for the first four nights, hopefully we can estimate from there how long time it will take to find somewhere to live. We’ve seen so many nice apartments online, but I think we have to be there to see the apartment, meet the landlords. And especially see the area. I’m getting more and more nervous, I have so many nice memories from Amman and Jordan. But the more I think about it, the less I remember. What was that area called again, how did one use the public transportation-system? I’ve no idea. Fun to learn all that over again. 


I really look forward to find my place there again. Get back to my favorite café at Paris circle, find a new supermarket, a fruit market, and of course, get back to weekly shopping at the second hand market in Abdali! Very important stuff. I’ll have to fight to not become a regular at the closest bakery and/or falafel place though, dangerous stuff that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment